• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

this shit isn't FUNNY

Excellent. All steFANedit mysteries are now solved for me.

Same here. That was a WTF title to me.

excellent edit from the us remake of a little austrian movie . i didnt like the us remake before cause its longer than the austrian original and therefor more boring and too slow. now this edit has the right lenght to it and is far more enjoyable.it starts way faster into the main story and is a straight forward little bastard movie thanx to stefan (while watching it the idea came across to mash this movie with last house on the left remake,chaos by david de falco,i spit on your grave remake etc. to get a more grindhouse style violent version !!! maybe some1 catch up with that idea) great job,well done stefan (also enjoyed 'tools' very much) :p

dario light said:
great job,well done stefan (also enjoyed 'tools' very much) :p

I don't understand this use of :p

Indeed, I was a little confuzzled as well.

Thanks for the review dario light. It's always rewarding to get reviews on your edits (even if people should hate them) knowing that they "gave a damn" at least.

It would be awesome if you also could post it on ifdb :)

dario light said:
... (also enjoyed 'tools' very much) :p

It would be even more awesome if you could write a review on that one (it has none) maybe we can sort out the confusion regarding :p

Back
Top Bottom