• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

This score, that movie

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've had an idea for a thread like this for a few weeks now, time to start it off.

Ever had the feeling that a movie could have been way better if it had a different score, what would happen if this composer scored that movie? How would 300 sound with Alan Silvestri's score for Predator? What if the Wizard of Oz had the Hellraser score instead of the score it was given? Could Star Trek the motion picture work if Quinten Tarrantino selected an obscure surf music song to play while the vulcans get fried in the faulty transporter pad? Could MOON work if it had the blade runner score?

What movie do you wish had the ______ score?

Rogue-theX said:
What movie do you wish had the ______ score?
Are you looking for the Childish Swearing thread? ;)

I'd play along but I'm not really a film score guy.

Lol, i put the ____ there like "____ name here" But you knew that didn't you :D

Nylon-thread.jpg

failplane.jpg

Nylon-thread.jpg

Now%20Green%20Circle.jpg

002w785t

cow-clock.gif

If no one objects of course

"Thread fail" I get.

But..."Thread now about time clocks?"

time_clock_l1.jpg

I doubt that you were going for this but I posted a time clock just to be safe.

Actually its about "time" that book cover was the easiest way i could find to fit "about" and a theme into the post with out writing it.
Dali+Persistence+of+Time.jpg

P.S. Feel free to change it up if you got something lol worthy :D

What about Conan with Manowar songs?
:drum:

But, but... why u no post sooner :lol:

i would love it i iron man had a more traditional orchestral score as the rock guitar that dominates it killed the film for me.

IRON MAN: Original motion picture score composed and conducted by Basil Polidouris

homer_drool__The_Best_Bacon_Recipes-s200x201-113533-580.gif

Back
Top Bottom