• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Things We Hate

puh. just gave the review section a quickread and i must say:

I really hate those dipshitfuckers that combine let´s say fantastic four & die hard and execute it even poorly and get a hardon while watching the crappile and then let it loose on the innocent internet world and want to hear how really really groovy their shitty edit is. then the first decent guy comes along (those are hard to find in the web, check out some torrent site comments) and gives a detailed but honest review (basically saying that the idea was stupid from the beginning on and therefore the whole doesn´t work) and the ´faneditor´ in question goes all ´bah, bah, you only say that because you had a bad childhood and didn´t understand my work and were to harsh in the review´ and would probably like very much to crawl back in the motherwomb but damn! that´s not possible...

it reminds me of my five year old daughter when she painted a picture and expects a review saying ´here this is for you but you are not allowed not to like it´. well, i can easily take that because she´s my daughter and she is five. what the hell is the excuse of those people?

maybe santa is getting those guys a new brain this year. maybe one with a sense for a good movie...

Jeesus H. Christ!

:oops:

please stop fanediting and paint a decent picture. it´s not hard and if you have children they could judge it. don´t be afraid, they will be going easy on you... being family and all...

well, you could tell her: "Dear, when I was talking about image quality I was referring to a FLATSCREEN TV AND NOT SOME FUCKING RETARDED PAINTINGS!" :D j/k

rofl! yeah. that would be a nice thing to say...

if i want her to be broken hearted and hate her dad forever!!!

´no honey, i meant painting a picture not trying out your markers to see if they still work! oh, btw: i think we have to get you some eye surgery, something is wrong with your sight´!

maybe one day she´ll be bright enough too understand the humor in that...

Adult Swim just bought the website Super Deluxe. So while this may be more exposure for the great material that was on SD, Adult Swim has censored the content. A series that had me pissing myself with laughter (thanks for the suggestion Reave) now isnt quite the same. I'm glad I grabbed all the videos before the switch.

so for those of you who havent seen it yet, here is the unedited Babycakes Diary #1 (If you are English, ignore this, because it apparently won't be funny to you)

[youtube:h17xocq0]

i hate that fucking cold.

yeah. snow nice. funny white. snowman. yippie!

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!! I´M FREEZING MY ASS OFF. MANKIND IS NOT MADE FOR TEMPERATURES WITH TWO DIGITS AND A MINUS IN FRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALING IN A WINTERFUCKOFANDDIEWONDERLAND!

ThrowgnCpr said:
so for those of you who havent seen it yet, here is the unedited Babycakes Diary #1 (If you are English, ignore this, because it apparently won't be funny to you)

Apparently you're right. :lol:

i hate being sick! again! i truly hate it. the good thing about the high fever that it feels a bit like being stoned but the bad thing is that you only get the negative effects...

i don´t think i make it through this...

:-(

damn, that sucks heinrich. :-( I hope you get better soon. ...but if you do die, can I have your Legos? :smile:

thanks for the kind words throw and believe me, the box with all the good lego stuff is already packed. i instructed my wife in case of my death that she gets in contact with you for the details...

you deserve them and i know they´re in good hands. i like the thought of me playing the harp on some nice cloud and watching you playing with my lego. or maybe this is just the fever talking...

:) and you will really rock out that harp...

but I am sure we will get to enjoy some earthly Heinrich for many more years yet :) now go... rest!!!

get better soon, Heiny. It sucks you are sick again. Rest a lot, drink a lot. And stop thinking about Lego. Feverish brick dreams are nightmares of the worst kind.

and when boon says drink alot he means WATER :razz:

oh believe me i have absolutely no desire for anything that gets my head more fucked up than it already is...

thanks for the kind words boony and it is so funny that you say that:

Feverish brick dreams are nightmares of the worst kind.

because that is exactly the kind of dream i had last night something with having fever and getting all the lego bricks out of my bed so that the fever goes down. my wife sat next to me and always told me that it is good to get them all out of the bed...

maybe i have to drink alcohol to supress them crazy dreams...

:)

drink some klatchian coffee, that should sort you out.

Back
Top Bottom