• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Wolfman Super 8 Collection

Thanks for the extended review Bob :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :)

Oh, a longuer version of the 2010 edit, in classic B&W?
As a Bonus? :flame:

Those sweet DVD extras may be the official LA Confidential killer for FE of the Month.

Damn your creative genius Rogue!

Rogue-theX said:
Thanks for the extended review Bob :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :)

No, thank YOU!
It was an absolute pleasure to watch.:)

The link for the DVD version seems to be broken... I've tried on multiple days to retrieve the link for the MU links... help please lol I'm dying to watch this :-o....

Thanks Whispers :) Sorry you have been having trouble with this.

The single layer dvd link appears to be broke to me as well (both main page and in the alphabetical list), i get a 404 if i click on it, can anyone else confirm this please? :)

Rogue-theX said:
Thanks Whispers :) Sorry you have been having trouble with this.

The single layer dvd link on fanedit.info appears to be broke to me as well (both main page and in the alphabetical list), i get a 404 if i click on it, can anyone else confirm this please? :)

Sorry about that Rogue; the problem is now fixed.

Wow! Holy! That was fast!

Thanks Blue :)

Wow, i hadn't even seen this yet, only read a review of it, too bad there seems to be no sound:

It must be a different cut than the one reviewed as it is only 10 mins, not 17. Plus there's different scenes in this one.

The edit that should have won FEOTM Nov 2011 is available again via Usenet. It should be on info soon.

Thanks for that, Neg!

It was close, but the best man won! ;)

I have begun posting these on vimeo, here is the 17min 2010 wolfman edit for your enjoyment:

Wolfman 2010 B&W super 8 extended cut:

rogue! thanks for ULing to vimeo. mighty nice way to see your edits, especially for usenet luddites such as myself. :)

Thank's for the review, Neg. :)

Back
Top Bottom