• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Watcher in the Woods - Best of Both Worlds Edit

TriggeredPuppy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There's this wonderful old 1980s Disney horror movie called The Watcher in the Woods. An experiment of its time, it's become increasingly difficult to find. But it has the most bonkers alternate ending that was only shown in theaters and then entirely recut and released before going to home video. I managed to acquire a Blu-ray of the movie which includes not only the unreleased original ending but alternate intro and multiple extended or deleted scenes.

I've taken all this extra footage and cut it back in. Certain plot points are clarified and the intro (while a bit cheesy) is a lot more fun! The final act, with both endings crosscut, actually makes for a better conclusion than either version alone. Plus it features one of Bette Davis' final film roles!

A perfect throwback October fan edit for Halloween!

Congrats!
TPTWITW-NOW-ON-IFDb.png

@ArtisDead Haha this one's been complete for a while but I only had access to the DVD prior. Managed to snag a (somewhat rare) copy of the Blu-ray this summer so felt it's now worth submitting! Don't worry, I've got a backlog of projects I'm improving audio and visuals to FE standards for submission.

Back
Top Bottom