• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Road [2009]

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, this looks awesome.
[youtubewide:39i1nf8m]
[youtubewide:39i1nf8m]
...notice the 'tie fighter-esque' scream :lol:

I agree. This looks great. Viggo Mortensen is usually good, and the trailer seems quite well put together.

Another end of civilization film!

looks alot closer (in tone) to what I hoped I AM LEGEND would have been.
also had a Children of Men vibe.
I'd go see it but its not playing anywhere near me.

*hollywood guy in charge of distro* hey this film looks good, lets shelf it!
*hollywood guy in charge of marketing* hell yeah shelf it, gotta make room for transformers 2, gi joe and the jonas bros movies! thats what people really want to see!
*hollywood guy in charge of swimming in money bin* oh snaaaap! shelf all that oscar shit - new moon is ready for release!
:x :p

bin-dive.jpg

elbarto1 said:
looks alot closer (in tone) to what I hoped I AM LEGEND would have been.
also had a Children of Men vibe.

Yes; I thought of Children of Men straight away. I quite liked that film, although I thought more could have been made of it.

I can't imagine that this film would deserve any Oscars, nor would I be surprised if it were to flop hard should it get a generous release. At least Children of Men had wit, engaging characters, and something original to say.

Back
Top Bottom