• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

THE PRODUCERS 2005 - EXTRA (The Extended Cut HD Rebuild)

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ALL

I shall be submitting a new "from the ground up rebuild" of the EXTENDED VERSION of the 2005 version of THE PRODUCERS.

This was only available as a Standard Definition edit which now 18 years old.
i just could not watch it recently, and since I own the rare blu ray (and to my amazement, the extras are in HD), i decided to rebuild this myself.

This new version is a full rebuild with several additional tweaks, transitions executed differently maximising the higher quality Blu Ray image, even for the extended scenes.

There will aslo be a companion edit in a few weeks time, with a new thread and teaser trailer to follow....think my "A STAR IS BORN" trio of edits for a clue.
Extra ITW thread to follow....WITH TRAILER (of sorts).

image.png

Last edited:
This extended version will include bloopers in the end credit roll.

Submitted yesterday and should be available tomorrow.
Final run time 2 hrs 29 mins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom