• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Phantom Strikes! HD Redux

try using Google Drive, OneDrive or Mega Drive
Gave up on Google years ago. My files always go down when they're on Google. I mean atly use mega, but lots of people struggle with the download quota per day and don't use a download manager so they lose their download progress. I'm going to upload to mega and also use anonfile as an alternative. It has a 20gb limit per file and seemingly unlimited storage time.

Ok just a few suggestions…. Idk of any other places to post it
You may be interested in this thread that highlights hosting options.

Just a heads up, I worked with BionicBob on a V2 that updates the intro to be a bit more like a vintage opening and to start with a bit more gusto. I also reworked the cannonball scene at the end. 10 total seconds have been removed from v1. Requests can be made via the usual format. The 14gb version should be available via mega by the end of the day. A streaming quality version is currently available at odysee. Both can be found by filling out the request form.

New Bonus Feature! Colorized version of the edit (6mbps iTunes streaming quality)

Check Fan Edit Central if you're looking for the edit and the new colorized version.

Back
Top Bottom