• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The official WEIRD, WEIRDSOME, AWESOME usernames thread

I vote WEIRDSOME, since i have no idea what an eggslap is.

On planet Mars maybe...

Ziggy Stardust said:
We all know that I have the best username. ;-)
Oh no, not Ziggy!

;)

Yes, I found your little sanctuary.

No place is safe from me anymore!

Seriously, I'm glad to be here. ;-)

Ziggy Stardust said:
Yes, I found your little sanctuary.

No place is safe from me anymore!

Ha-ha, you may have not noticed that I can really ban people here instead of just pretending. But glad to have you aboard :)

You can register your protest here.

Jokes aside, I think you're most likely not that bad a mod.

You are very laid back and people actually like your presence, and don't fear it.

Unlike a few other mods I know.

Ziggy's here too? :lol: Its an ot.com INVASION!!!

Dwight Fry

Dwightfry78 must have fallen into some sort of bizarre portal or something, and came back as Dwight Fry, the alternate and slightly more mysterious version...

...I wonder if the new Dwight works for dracula too...

I found him, I think:

or maybe Hugo heated him?
lost-hugo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom