• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Official TV's Frink 20,000 FE.org Posts Countdown Thread

The Simpsons Movie also when the whole town is trapped under the dome and everything collapses pretty quickly

that keyboard is nice, but who needs the extra band members?

OMG! That’s worse! I didn’t think it was possible. Though that seems more tragic and therefore less funny.

How's the search for Frinks replacement going, @"ThrowgnCpr" ? 

I decided to submit my CV telepathically in the end.

The search committee has yet to find a suitable candidate. Applications are still be accepted at this time.

In soviet russia Frink replaces you!

The Scribbling Man said:
How's the search for Frinks replacement going, @"ThrowgnCpr" ? 

I decided to submit my CV telepathically in the end.

I sense a great disturbance in the force...

The Prophet said:
Frink shall return, in one form or another, on the 1st of April, in accordance with the Law of Fools. 

^So close to being correct...

The Prodigal Son returns at last! And with his 20,000th finally! Does that mean the site collapses in on its self now?

h4b1c6edc.jpeg

TV's Frink, building up excitement and then disappointing since...

Ooh I don't want to finish that sentence.

Fellow admins, Mrs. Frink has control of Mr. Frink's account. We may need to reset his password.

ThrowgnCpr said:
Fellow admins, Mrs. Frink has control of Mr. Frink's account. We may need to reset his password.

Maybe close the account, just to be safe. ;)

I’m imagining Frink has spent his time away in the fetal position with the DTs thinking to himself, “I didn’t really think this through.”

Back
Top Bottom