• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The official Fanedit.org band name ideas thread

Flo Edita
aviNSYNTH
CCR (Creedence Clearchannel Revival) 
System of a Download

@DigModiFicaTion, Panic at the Disc Error is killing me !  with their hit single "I Edit Scenes and Transitions"

The Circumcised
In German: Die Beschnittenenen
In Gaelic: timcheall-ghearrte (because everything sounds awesome in Gaelic)

circumcision.org
home of the circumcised movies

or

circumcision.org
home of the foreskinless movies

or

circumcision.org
home of the foreskinedits

ssj said:
circumcision.org
home of the circumcised movies

:heart:  love it  :heart:  (though it might attract unwanted visitors)

We have to come up with a name first.  Musicians are the least important part of this process.

Has nobody suggested this yet? 

The Fanedit Banned

Avidcii

mega.dlc

EdiTib3

Jay-D (loader)

Twisted Editor

All NTSC Rejects

Region Zero

Dat-a-bass

TVs Frink said:
We have to come up with a name first.  Musicians are the least important part of this process.

@"TVs Frink" isn't entrely wrong.

saw this story the other day on the CBS Morning Show.
Rock band 'The Slants' takes on Supreme Court
(this all asian band is fighting to trademark their band name, which the trademark office has deemed "offensive".)
the Morning Show sited NWA and Uncle Cracker in their illustration of how ridiculous this case is.
i'm hoping the supreme court sides with them and embarrassed the case even got that far.

I'm in Oregon and have been hearing about this quite a bit. It seems that public opinion agrees with them.  Perhaps the court will be slanted in their favor as well.

DigModiFicaTion said:
Perhaps the court will be slanted in their favor as well.

uKNBBiR.gif

Fanny Ed, It and the Organs (Fanny Ed: Guitar/songwriter/vocals/backup vocals, Cousin It: lead vocals, Bongo the gorilla on the drums/backup vocals, Boon Hammond and Frink Farfisa on the organs)

and their one hit: Cut the Shit (Cut the shit - Fanmix would later top the charts, long after all the band members had died from lack of defecation)

"Cut the shit, cut the shit, baby cut the shit, then be honest and tell me are you into it?" ... "Theres just one thing left to do and that is cut the shit before I shit on you" ... "I wrote this song for my wife...then she divorced me..."

Back
Top Bottom