• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2020 Awards are here.

The Night of Samhain - by Last Survivor - A Halloween fanedit

ArtisDead

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've not seen this edit yet, but where would this fit into the Halloween timeline? I would assume it would have to stay as part 6?
Hard to say. Did you read the description? It's a masterful integration of Halloween III and Halloween VI. If I was to choose...because of the way its structured, I would choose VI. Get it if you can. I consider it one of the ten best fanedits. I've watched it at least five times. Its delightfully creepy. 😁

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It stays as Halloween 6 because Jamie Lloyd is a teenager at this point. It brings Halloween 3 into that particular timeline which I thought would be a bit distracting but it was done beautifully. One of the best Halloween edits out there for sure.

ArtisDead

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It stays as Halloween 6 because Jamie Lloyd is a teenager at this point. It brings Halloween 3 into that particular timeline which I thought would be a bit distracting but it was done beautifully. One of the best Halloween edits out there for sure.
David Gordon Greene's Halloween was another excellent Halloween edit. What did you think of it?

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
David Gordon Greene's Halloween was another excellent Halloween edit. What did you think of it?
I might have a slight bias because I’m the one that did it. :) I’m really glad you enjoyed it! Depending on what Halloween Kills looks like, I’ll probably be re-editing it soon to combine them for a movie that clocks in at about two and a half hours. All speculation at this point obviously.

ArtisDead

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I might have a slight bias because I’m the one that did it. :) I’m really glad you enjoyed it! Depending on what Halloween Kills looks like, I’ll probably be re-editing it soon to combine them for a movie that clocks in at about two and a half hours. All speculation at this point obviously.
Wow. I got the edit from you or cuddly. I knew you did it.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the kind words guys.... I suppose it does fit in the timeline of Halloween 6, and as @Ryantology states, brings H3 into the world of Michael Myers... ultimately it's a "what if" style of edit that I really wasn't sure would work - but I'm glad lots of people have had fun with it.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A bit late on the thank yous for this, so I apologise.... @recordwrangler95 , @Mike , @kaede5108 I would like to thank you all for your reviews. Really glad you had fun watching one of my personal favourites from my fanediting catalogue. Cheers!
My pleasure, can't wait to revisit it in the future. I've got a few of your Bond edits queued up next, very much looking forward to them!

Top Bottom