• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Legend Of Camp Crystal Lake

hey lace and whiskey fan. i see you're from ontario, i'm just over in BC. If you wanted to mail the disc to me, i'll upload it for everyone. i'll send you a disc back if you want. pick something out of my trade list in the trading section. PM me for details

I'm also planning an edit like this, but I want to go in a different direction with the edit. I want it to be a shorter movie.

With all this talk of the remake, so many questions arise - Jason or Jason's mother? Hockey mask or Sack?

I am planning on re-editing the early films into a max two hour movie that will show what I would like the remake to be.

Now that I've FINALLY finished the Punisher, this is my next project. I look forward to comparing see this edit!

teresofblood this sounds interesting. When say early films are you talking just one and two or maybe adding even more in.

Well it depends. Really I'd like one movie that explains it all from his mother to the sack to the hockey mask, but that might be too much, so what I'm considering is combining 1+2 and then combining parts 3+4, because there should've been no sequels after 4 in my opinion.

Each film will be no longer than two hours. I already know how I'm gonna piece 1+2 together. I haven't though much about 3+4.

Depending on if I can get them all short enough, I might do all of the first 4 into one movie, which would be damned interesting. I'm planning on starting this weekend.

I am hopeful, especially for the 4 in 1 movie.

Instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing at work, I've been thinking about this a bit. 1+2 I can get into a 2 hour movie fairly easily. There are two different ways I can go with it, but I haven't decided which yet. I'll decide that when I can actually cut the films.

I've thought about part 3+4. I want to trim as much as humanly possible from 3. Of that combination, I want 4 to be the primary focus.

As far as one long movie goes, I will make this once I've cut the two separately. Combining them may require further cuts because I don't want it to be 4 hours long lol. I want to be able to watch it in one sitting as if it was one movie, not 4 movies in one.

I've done some calculations as to how much and what scenes I'd cut from each film. For all four films edited into one, I could get it anywhere between 3 hours and 20 minutes and 4 hours. This is not bad.

If not that, we'd probably be looking at (2) 110 minute movies. I'm very excited about this because I've been waiting months to start it.

MEGALADON UPDATE!!!!

I've edited long and short cuts of parts 1 and 2. If I do JUST parts 1 and 2, we're talking just over two hours., but if I do all 4 movies in 1, I got the first two down to 1 hour and 46 minutes.

The edits are completely done on parts 1 and 2. I'll start 3 and 4 tomorrow.

dhr001 said:
hey lace and whiskey fan. i see you're from ontario, i'm just over in BC. If you wanted to mail the disc to me, i'll upload it for everyone. i'll send you a disc back if you want. pick something out of my trade list in the trading section. PM me for details

If not, I'm in Ontario too.

34 minutes... hahaha... that's cool. :)

We're looking at several different cuts here. Parts 1 and 2 have both short cuts and long cuts.

Short running time of 1+2 = 1 hour, 44 mins
Running Time of 3+4 = 1 hour, 36 mins

Total running time without opening titles or credits = 3 hours, 20 mins

After opening titles, we're probably talking 3h, 25m.

4 is a rough cut right now, but nothing else is to be cut; cuts will just be fixed.

I have my MPEG encoder now, so as soon as I finish 4, I will create a poll to see how you people want it delivered unto you.

Personally, I like the short version of parts 1 and 2 because it flows like an actual movie and not like 2 movies combined(thanks to the short run time). The long works pretty much the same, but there are some arcs that I cut out that each story doesn't need to function properly.

Also, I didn't keep track of my cuts but I will give a general outline of what was cut.

Old Thread that probably nobody will check :D but I'm trying to get my hands on the DL cut of this edit...

Can anyone help as the links are no longer valid

PM if you can help me out...

Back
Top Bottom