• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Godfather Trilogy: Extended Editions in HD by hal_over_9000

Super excited for this. I’m on vacation in Spain this week but I’ll be looking into downloading this next week for sure!

THE GODFATHER EXTENDED
and
THE GODFATHER PART II EXTENDED

Have both been submitted.

Please message me accordingly
W

OK... This seems to be related to and/or coincide with the project that turns everything into chronological order. If I'm wrong, please let me know...

If they are related, I've attempted to read both project threads and in doing so am very confused as to the what/how of each and if they are actually coinciding.

Reading them absolutely did not clear up anything for me. Just made everything very confusing.

Could someone please give a point blank statement about status of either project separately and/or a statement if they are intertwined and how? I would VASTLY appreciate it.

In the beginning there was The Godfather and Godfather Part 2.

Part 2 was a nonlinear sequel/prequel…and highly acclaimed… it won best picture Oscar… as did its predecessor.

Then in the 80s and 90s chronological versions were released to home video and shown on TV. Known as GF Saga, Epic and GF Novel for Tv .These have never been released in HD.

Then HBO/AMC televised HD versions of the chronological version in HD. These contained all the deleted scenes that were added to the chronological version but had 25min of tiny trims.

In 2015/16 hal_over_9000 used the HD deleted scenes to create the extended versions of the theatrical structures.

I watched the AMC version and found it had material missing. I looked around and found more missing material so I made Uncensored versions in HD of the chronological versions, inspired by these (Hal’s) extended edits. Full details of the changes I made are in the listings of these…collectively GF Magnum Opus; respectively GF Don Vitos Opus and GF Michael’s Opus (incorporating GF Part 3)

I corrected many errors and found more material…lots of improvements and enhancements…

Lots of people asked me to update Hal’s extended versions with all the changes I made and added to the chronological versions (Magnum Opus).

So I did…I rebuilt them…that is these newly updated extended versions.
So these new extended versions of part 1 and 2 contain many refinements from my Magnum Opus…that’s the intertwining….of the threads. They do not contain material from part 3… fir that you would watch my extended part 3 La Fine

If you just want an easier read, go to the changes tabs in each listed edit.

So what to watch?

It all depends…

I think you should watch them in the order made in order to not taint your appreciation and growth of enjoyment at discovering there is more…

I’d go theatrical, 1,2,3

Then either my Magnum Opus or these deleted Since both contain all the deleted material that is also in the extended versions; you can shelve what you then don’t watch for a later discovery and enjoyment.

Hope that helps
There Endeth the unjumbling…

Last edited:
The file for GF PART2 Extended has been replaced. It had a 20 sec repetition in it which has been corrected.

Previous information on how to obtain it STANDS, since it is in the same folder. The ne designation is G2X v2.01a.
Apologies and enjoy.
W

Back
Top Bottom