• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2021 polls are here for all 11 categories.

The Game. Two in ONE edit of SAW 1&2

maniac

Well-known member
Messages
666
Reaction score
1
Trophy Points
21
Next project is to begin with the SAW movies 
There will be a new one around October i think, The Legacy and when the Blu-ray comes out i finish these edits with that one
But now the first 4 movies, simply called The Game and (coming up) The Game 2
Each edit is a TWO in ONE edition, so a lot of horror, graphic effects in a two hours cut
So i make 4 editions of 8 movies and probably with the Legacy i finish this in 2018
That's it.



HqN07fs.jpg
 

jswert123456

Well-known member
Messages
2,374
Reaction score
17
Trophy Points
48
when i first saw this title, i thought it was an edit of the old Michael Douglas film The Game.
what you talking bout when you say "when the blu ray comes out" theres an entire blu ray collection already availible.
 

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Messages
15,087
Reaction score
28
Trophy Points
133
jswert123456 said:
what you talking bout

whatchatalkinabout.jpg



jswert123456 said:
what you talking bout when you say "when the blu ray comes out" theres an entire blu ray collection already availible.

He's referring to a new Saw film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3348730/ which he will include in the 4th of his 4 2-in-1 edits. Read:

maniac said:
Next project is to begin with the SAW movies 
There will be a new one around October i think, The Legacy and when the Blu-ray comes out i finish these edits with that one
But now the first 4 movies, simply called The Game and (coming up) The Game 2
Each edit is a TWO in ONE edition, so a lot of horror, graphic effects in a two hours cut
So i make 4 editions of 8 movies and probably with the Legacy i finish this in 2018
That's it.
 

jswert123456

Well-known member
Messages
2,374
Reaction score
17
Trophy Points
48
ThrowgnCpr said:
jswert123456 said:
what you talking bout

whatchatalkinabout.jpg



jswert123456 said:
what you talking bout when you say "when the blu ray comes out" theres an entire blu ray collection already availible.

He's referring to a new Saw film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3348730/ which he will include in the 4th of his 4 2-in-1 edits. Read:

maniac said:
Next project is to begin with the SAW movies 
There will be a new one around October i think, The Legacy and when the Blu-ray comes out i finish these edits with that one
But now the first 4 movies, simply called The Game and (coming up) The Game 2
Each edit is a TWO in ONE edition, so a lot of horror, graphic effects in a two hours cut
So i make 4 editions of 8 movies and probably with the Legacy i finish this in 2018
That's it.

ok. i dont keep with those kind of movies, i had no idea they were making yet another 1
 

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Messages
15,087
Reaction score
28
Trophy Points
133
jswert123456 said:
ok. i dont keep with those kind of movies, i had no idea they were making yet another 1

If you don't keep up with these kinds of movies, why are you posting here? Beyond that, he clearly stated in the first post that there was a new one coming out, which would be incorporated into his fourth edit once the film was available on blu-ray.
 

jswert123456

Well-known member
Messages
2,374
Reaction score
17
Trophy Points
48
ThrowgnCpr said:
jswert123456 said:
ok. i dont keep with those kind of movies, i had no idea they were making yet another 1

If you don't keep up with these kinds of movies, why are you posting here? Beyond that, he clearly stated in the first post that there was a new one coming out, which would be incorporated into his fourth edit once the film was available on blu-ray.

hey i'm human and i  misread, not a big deal.
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,621
Reaction score
280
Trophy Points
193
jswert, I restored all your deleted posts in this thread.  Please do not delete all your posts after someone has already been responding, it makes the conversation impossible to follow.
 

maniac

Well-known member
Messages
666
Reaction score
1
Trophy Points
21
At the moment i am now on approx 58 minutes with footage of Saw 1 & 2
In the process i decided to go a whole other way with the storyline
I used an alternative opening for the credits, and the Saw 2 footage is completely cut down to what's happening to the people in the building
So there is no conversation at all between the Jigsaw killer and the Cop, no police or whatever,  i could not use that for my ideas later in the series
So these two first movies are completely recut to create a new story (Saw 2 plays in the past and 1 in the present time) and it's (somehow) difficult to pull it off but eventually what i have in mind must be done
 

maniac

Well-known member
Messages
666
Reaction score
1
Trophy Points
21
This edit will be finished next week.
The workprint is now at 1 hour and 40 minutes 
The fact is that the happenings in SAW 2 are edit in SAW 1
What i mentioned before the storyline is somehow different, the police investigation is trimmed to a minimum
The doctor in this edit is NO suspect like in the original and a lot of dialogue is cut of SAW 2
With the beginning of this first part, i create one big alternative story of all the follow-ups  of the SAW movies
I must clean it up, then some music overdubs and sound effects and it could be that the running time is between the 100 and 90 minutes.
If everything is correct then i put it in about two weeks on the IFDB and of course earlier on the blog
 

maniac

Well-known member
Messages
666
Reaction score
1
Trophy Points
21
This edit is done
It runs 97 minutes
The Game 2 will be made and released in June or July
After this first part i go back to make some double features before i begin on the Game 2
Well, it's Friday on the blog and a week later i put it on the IFDB
 

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
13,831
Reaction score
1,215
Trophy Points
228
Edit released on ifdb. I've changed the listing title to include "A Saw Double-Feature" so this doesn't get confused with the Douglas movie 'The Game' as jswert points out. Thread moved.
 

eth13ne

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
1
So how would we be able to view these projects exactly? Becuz on one hand these are all just words/ideas shrouded about a random domain. And yes I'm including All ideas, not just you're Saw idea. Are they Real or just words and ideas, which sound good on paper?? Becuz I've yet to view anything posted here since day one.
 

addiesin

Well-known member
Messages
5,208
Reaction score
614
Trophy Points
163
eth13ne said:
So how would we be able to view these projects exactly? Becuz on one hand these are all just words/ideas shrouded about a random domain. And yes I'm including All ideas, not just you're Saw idea. Are they Real or just words and ideas, which sound good on paper?? Becuz I've yet to view anything posted here since day one.

If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,621
Reaction score
280
Trophy Points
193
Also try not saying things like "becuz."
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,621
Reaction score
280
Trophy Points
193
eth13ne said:
TVs Frink said:
Also try not saying things like "becuz."

Hey Colonial, eat a dick and stop slacking my swag "BootLicker" ???

Enjoy your one day ban.  The next time it will be permanent.
 

addiesin

Well-known member
Messages
5,208
Reaction score
614
Trophy Points
163
For those wondering, eth13ne couldn't contain his vulgar enthusiasm. Multiple rule violations led to a quick ban and some now-deleted posts. Sorry for the interruption.
 
Top Bottom