• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Expendables (2010)

expposter.jpg

I like it.

I'm hoping for the most OTT action film ever.

I think I am the only one who is a big 80's action fan that ISNT too impressed by this film yet.
something just smells fishy, like its blowing its load in the trailer and trying too hard to psyche me up.
Damn you Arnie!

elbarto1 said:
I think I am the only one who is a big 80's action fan that ISNT too impressed by this film yet.
something just smells fishy, like its blowing its load in the trailer and trying too hard to psyche me up.
Damn you Arnie!

I was impressed by the list of actors, but underwhelmed by the 1st teaser trailer. The 2nd is a big improvement, but any movie can be made to look amazing in a trailer. I am hopeful that this will be fun, but I'm putting my money on A-Team as the more enjoyable movie that delivers on its premise.

call me nostalgic but the new A-Team looks like garbage. I just cant stomach remakes of my childhood favorites I suppose.
I'll see it on DVD but I expect another G.I.Joe crapfest.

Hopefully, this film will become legendary in a very good way.

If it sucks, the let down will be HUGE - a possibility since the writer is the same guy that wrote Doom.

But, even if it's only half decent, it will be worth watching this kick-ass cast :)

I hope so, I have faith in Sly's direction skills for action after Rambo but the trailers arent wowing me.
The one liners, while totally faithful to 80's action flicks, seem to be very prominent here and I hope it doesnt camp up the film too much.

Back
Top Bottom