• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Doors sing Reading Rainbow

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok so I never thought Jimmy Fallon was very funny. But his music impressions are sick. He's got Neil Young down pat and his Bob Dylan is pretty nuanced. But his Jim Morrison takes the cake IMO:

I agree with you about both Fallon in general and his musical impressions. That was really impressive, and I have to give credit to the backing band too.

And I have no idea how he convinced Bruce to do this and dress up as young Bruce but either way its great:

Not just Bruce as young Bruce, but also Bruce as Born in the USA Bruce:

[video=youtube_share;M5EYIJmixPw]

That was awesome! You can still detect a hint of his actual voice in there, but it's a really spot on impression.

Fallon is GREAT, as a Neil Young fan I LOVE is work and the new Morrison one is amazing, but...
the greatest impersonation I ever heard is this:

(^^not his best one, but I love this song)

Some Freddie's impersonators may look more like Freddie, but that guy has the voice and the spirit.

This guy is pretty good. I've watched other youtube clips of this show and it seems like most of the contestants try to dress the part and look like the person they impersonating but rarely do they match the voice.

I can do that.:p
Whats reading rainbow?

I did not know about Readin Rainbow, but a quick look at youtube got me the answer:
Reading Rainbow is an American children's television series aired by PBS from June 6, 1983 until November 10, 2006 that encouraged reading among children.

It was hosted by Levar Burton of Star Trek TNG

Ah I see.
Those Americans eh.

wow. senks, gatos. never knew jimmy fallon was so full of awesome.

ssj said:
wow. senks, gatos. never knew jimmy fallon was so full of awesome.

He's almost as awesome as me. Almost.

Back
Top Bottom