• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part III (The Dark Knight Rises)

Thanks KrattsKreature, and welcome! Deleted scenes would have been wonderful, but alas, none have been released. There were rumors of an extended cut for a while there, but true to form, Nolan decided not to release it that way. If you feel like leaving a review over at IFDB, that would be great too. :)

I just watched the new ending (Vimeo link) on the main page, and I can't understand the last line of dialogue that is spoken. Something blank blank Mr. Wayne?? It's not very clear, sorry to ask.

Interesting take on film. I really enjoyed the original ending, but the darker ending was a fun change of pace!

^
Difficult to read black on black text.
Just a heads-up for future posts.

jamiemark said:
I just watched the new ending (Vimeo link) on the main page, and I can't understand the last line of dialogue that is spoken. Something blank blank Mr. Wayne?? It's not very clear, sorry to ask.

"Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb."

Vultural said:
^
Difficult to read black on black text.
Just a heads-up for future posts.
Fixed. Let me know if it was worth my time. ;)

TV's Frink said:
Fixed. Let me know if it was worth my time. ;)

Of course it was worth the effort!

Sadly, the Thanks button and Karma button are still MIA.
How about a big fish instead?

Mf1cd82b3d698093508c1f7e2a946900f.jpg

Aren't you seeing the like/dislike? I'm on taptalk right now so I can't check.

OK, per suggestion I hit the "Like" button.
Twice.

Anything else?

Really enjoyed this one- especially the altered ending and final shot.

Can someone point me in the right direction to watch or download this film thanks.

Back
Top Bottom