• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Col. Hutty Challenge

Captain Khajiit said:
Boon posted in it and said that the staff had had some sort of staff meeting about col.hutty's reviews because some of his ratings were pretty harsh but they decided that he was entitled to his opinions.

It's interesting you bring this up. When I first read some of his reviews I thought he was being really harsh. He's an extended edition buff but shit he sure hates watching extended cuts. But then I appreciated that a 7, an 8, a 9 or the rare 10 on Improvement or Overall made those edits stand out above the rest.

But FTG for never writing a proper review. Should have told us why 49 & 51 First Dates only got a 4/10 on Improvement.

yup, that's just right. Col. Hutty was the overkill of EE ratings and super short reviews. He never posted again, not a single post on the forum. It seemed he just wanted to get it off his chest, for whatever reason. Personally I prefer the new Neglify style, which at least tells me what to drink during my next fanedit. Super funny, still informative.

I dunno, man.
Got a feeling you left the door for Guinness copycats.

Do we know for sure he was a Colonel?

Is it possible his name was actually just Colin?

By all means obviously a legacy worthy of reverence.

After reading the drinking suggestions, I'm pissed already :)

Best drink suggestion: Austin Powers Spy Who Shagged Me - Mudslide

neg, you beast.
bet inside you're all gears and blue hydraulic fluid.
;-)

Back
Top Bottom