• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Book of Eli: Q2 Edition

jelio said:
Just got through watching this edit and really enjoyed it.

but whats Q2 stand for?

Happy you enjoyed it. As for "Q2" I'll just :)

very well done. avchd was puurty. tightened story without subplots. i like.

Anyone know where a copy of this can be obtained? All of the links I have tried through fanedits.info are dead.

Aspect54 said:
Anyone know where a copy of this can be obtained? All of the links I have tried through fanedits.info are dead.

Hello there. We have a bunch of links with important info for new members of this website. They are automatically at the top of every page in a box for easy visibility and access. In case you missed them:

Using This Site
Forum Rules

Here are the relevant points you need to review:
3. Do not ask for download links to fanedits outside of private messages or the “Trades and Requests” Forum.

It is acceptable to send a private message to a member of fanedit.org asking for links to downloadable fanedits. Members of fanedit.org can do what they want via private messages as fanedit.org is unable to control or monitor private messages. What is said in private messages is the responsibility of the member sending the private message, not the responsibility of fanedit.org.

So your options are to PM the faneditor or make a post in the Trades and Requests forum. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom