• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Book of Boba Fett: The Movie

ebumms

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Book of Boba Fett Chronological Edit

CHANGES
  • MOVED all dream sequences/flashbacks to be chronological (except for the ones of young Boba)
  • REMOVED Boba being digested in belly of Sarlacc (Not necessary. Also, how’d a stormtrooper get down there?)
  • REMOVED Rodian finding first water pod in sand (the pod just appeared on the surface of the sand and made it seem like a simple task)
  • REMOVED Nose lizard and trippy tree scene (I found it to be too weird for weirdness sake…unnecessary for plot.)
  • REMOVED Mod parlor in Mos Eisley scene (tonal whiplash)
  • REMOVED Rat catcher droid in kitchen scene (“I am Boba Fett”…was that supposed to be humor? Seriously, I couldn’t tell what they were going for with that scene.)
  • REMOVED Flying down to and bombing the Sarlacc (He escaped with his armor on, why would it still be down there?)
  • ADDED short montage of clips from The Mandalorian S02E01 (Cobb Vanth finding Boba Fett’s armor on sand crawler then giving the armor to Din Djarin and Boba seeing Din ride off with the armor)
  • TRIMMED conversation with Mayor’s Majordomo (“I’m the Crime Boss, he’s supposed to pay me.” Duh)
  • REMOVED Assassins poking Boba and Fennec through their shields in slow motion (just get on with the fight already!)
  • TRIMMED Fennec walking assassin to Boba’s palace (pacing)
  • TRIMMED Boba and Fennec walking assassin to Mayor’s office (pacing)
  • TRIMMED 8D8 briefing (at this point in the show I’m just waiting for information to move the plot along, nothing is happening and this droid is going on about nothing)
  • TRIMMED arrival of water monger (Fennec “Want me to ask around?” and “Do they have an appointment?” Just get on with it!)
  • TRIMMED Boba and Fennec walking to confront mod gang (pacing)
  • TRIMMED conversation with mod gang (“My name is Boba Fett” through “Go back to your palace.” Yeah, yeah, they don’t respect him. Just get on with it!)
  • TRIMMED conversation with water monger (second “Thirteen hundred credits.” Unnecessary)
  • TRIMMED Krrsantan fighting Boba (knuckle duster punch. No damage? Really? Bear hug and Mods coming to Boba’s rescue. Unrealistic)
  • TRIMMED Fennec and Boba conversation at table full of food (“You’re the head of a family.” Really? What family?)
  • TRIMMED Boba and Rancor Keeper conversation (“It’s depressed,” “I want to ride it.” If he’s ridden beasts 10x as big, why does he need to be taught to ride it? Also, the Rancor Keeper talked as if it was an incredible legend…he clearly doesn’t know how to ride one. “Is this the spot?” Get a room.)
  • TRIMMED Boba, Fennec, and Mods approaching Mayor’s office (pacing)
  • TRIMMED Mods chasing Twi’lek on speeder (so very slow. Kept only essential shots to make it feel like a valid scene.)
  • TRIMMED Pykes arriving at star port (pacing)
  • REMOVED “I paid a lot for this eye” joke (so funny)
  • REMOVED “War could break out any day.” (Duh)
  • TRIMMED Garsa’s plea to Krrsantan (hurry up!)
  • REMOVED All of episode 5 (The Mandalorian episode 16.5)
  • REMOVED Luke training Grogu (Awesome scene…for a different show)
  • MOVED Cad Bane’s mouth down about an inch so he looks more alien and less like a guy with an enormous chin wearing a mask.
  • REMOVED Mods convincing Boba to stay in Mos Espa before the battle (Yeah, yeah he respects his people.)
  • TRIMMED mods riding around star port (pacing)
  • REMOVED Mod slow motion spin move (No explanation needed)
  • REMOVED all Peli and Grogu scenes (wrong show)

1080p/5.1/191 min

Last edited:
EB-TBOBTM-NOW-ON-IFDb.png

Back
Top Bottom