• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Amazing Spider-Man: The Organic Eggs Edition

Really looking forward to this. I loved the theatrical cut of Amazing Spider-Man. It gave us a Spider-Man (that to me felt like from the comics), we were given a spider-man that finally cracked jokes. Which was awesome to see. Andrew Garfield (imo) hit it out of the park as Peter Parker. So when I heard bout this edit, it got me pretty pumped bout it. Cause gives an alternate version of the film and nice way of rewatching the film before seeing ASM 2 when it comes out next month.

Edit has been released, thread moved.

I would love to check this out, if someone could provide a PM. Just saw the new one and thought it was surprisingly great. Thanks!

I get hungry every time I see this thread bumped.

Hey, sorry for another bump but, I have done a cover art for this fanedit so... um... yeah.

TheAmazingSpider-Man-TheOrganicEggsEdition_zpsee5d327d.jpg

Masirimso17, did you make that for me? Thanks a lot! Sorry for replying late. Seriously, thanks a bunch :D

i saw it and i had a less painful time watching it then the thereretical version!

This edit is fantastic!  I love what you did to make Conners a more interesting villain, as well as adding in deleted scenes that work much better narratively than what was in the theatrical cut.  Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom