• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator: The Resistance Cut

I hope this edit is still actively building up The Resistance.
Lol & Yes It is still actiive. The changes list is a little extensive. I am at the point on the changes list where sarah enters tech noir. I have been slacking lately, but I will pick up the pace. Thanks for the comment.

@skyblue, we are ready to join the Resistance! This hard rocking edit is approved and I'm sure Malcolm Young and Bon Scott are somewhere in the heavens smiling in approval, as well. Love the Dirty Deeds!

What AC/DC songs were used?

Asking because going through changelist on this one is painful experience. I just imagined what such detailed changelist for KBK would look like - I guess it would take longer to read it than actually watch a movie XD

Last edited:
For Those About To Rock mainly. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and Highway to Hell.

Did you keep the Mono Audio of the .45, and other Weapons? That is what I hated about the DVD and other Releases. Made the Guns sound like crap.
How the Sound SHOULD be

Back
Top Bottom