• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Temporary Attack of The Ridiculousness Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This will be merged with the TF thread once created.

All comments/reviews/questions/complaints are welcome!

TV's Frink said:
All comments/reviews/questions/complaints are welcome!

...So Frink, how's your sex life? Haha.

Yep, that's the best I could do. :|

P.S. I look down on your temporary thread, I don't have a good reason for doing so however but I look down on temp thread regardless. And you didn't even say "Initiate operation lockdown!" When you closed the other thread, wasted opportunity right there, whats the point of starting a thread if you won't close it in an explosive/suspenseful way?

Best of luck on the release Frink! :)

We all know Frink only created this thread to be able to use The Quote once he creates the TF one.

I want some of what Rogue is smoking.

Also, this edit should be also available on MEGA soon.

The entire thread is one big temporary thread.

I'm loading it down now. Speed is varying wildly! Can't wait to see surprises within the movie itself, like there were in TRM, even though we knew 99% of it beforehand.

I believe there are even one or two changes from the final workprint.

MEGA links have been submitted to info.

info now has the links up for both MS and MEGA. The rars are the same so feel free to mix and match if one site gives you trouble.

TV's Frink said:
info now has the links up for both MS and MEGA. The rars are the same so feel free to mix and match if one site gives you trouble.

so to be sure, this would be your final version correct?

Yes, this is final. IFDB page and TF thread coming soon.

Ripplin said:
I'm loading it down now. Speed is varying wildly! Can't wait to see surprises within the movie itself, like there were in TRM, even though we knew 99% of it beforehand.

This will actually be the contrast for me, I was actively involved and followed the first film and even gave a little bit of input which contributed to the outcome, this one I've not even read too much of the thread and what little I have I don't remember, so I'll be going into ATOTR with completely virgin eyes.....and that is something I'm very much looking forward to.

^I kinda wish I could've done the same. I did see/hear a couple of differences while watching the final version, but it was more about the DVD presentation itself, which most didn't see any of.

Will I hold off on following Revenge of the Ridiculousness' progress? Hmmmmmmmnah. ;)

i, too, will watch with largely virgin eyes.
deflower me, frink bebe.

Just temporarily wanted to say I loved it! Laughed my rear end completely off. Will post a more permanent review later.

Help needed...

Rogue is working on some cover art for me, but I'm stumped as to what text should go on the back cover. One idea is to use the crawl text, but that seems a bit spoilery. So...time for another contest! The person who can come up with the best back cover text will get...

...credit on the back cover!

Ideally the text would be at least loosely related to the actual edit, but all entries will be considered.

My first thought is to use the crawl you didn't use! Starring (in order of importance) and whatnot.

...and Jerry Mathers as The Beaver.

I abandoned the original crawl because (as xhonzi pointed out) it was super-spoilery.

Ripplin said:
Why, because of

Ric?

No...because it revealed all the alternate voices.

Lyrics to Never Gonna Give You Up. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom