• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman Returned- A Tomahawk Re-Edit

Sounds interesting, I'd like to check this out. Haven't watched SR since doing my edit, I really got tired of it. Hopefully this edit can breath some new life into it for me. Any chance of a recoloured version?

Hey Booshman, there is some colour correction and saturation changes which removes some of the green tint on this but it is subtle. Some have noticed, others haven't. A complete comic book look with over-saturation and colour correction was trialled at one point but i did end up abandoning that path.

As a wise poster pointed out to me, if the narrative flows better, the flaws become lees noticeable.

However, one day, in the Superman Returned Special Edition- A Tomahawk Re-Edit Re-Edit, anything is possible.

Phantom Stranger said:
Yea, that's actually the line I was thinking of. It's an interesting reveal. Doesn't really add much excitement to the film but it's a nice little twist.
Isn't that in a deleted scene from the film anyway?

Edit has been approved and will be released this upcoming week. Thread moved.

How does one go about acquiring a copy of this awesome looking fanedit?

I have and that didn't help. I remember some years back when this site used to torrent. Too bad it doesn't anymore.

Yeah, bummersville man. Send a PM to the editor, Tomahawk.

phaota said:
I have and that didn't help.

I guess the rules didn't help, because you're still not following them.

Neglify said:
Yeah, bummersville man. Send a PM to the editor, Tomahawk.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. I'll do that.

PowerISO won't extract this, and it's too big to burn onto a regular blank disc. Anyone else have this problem? I can't get it to work with anything. It saved into two files: one a 4.7gb uniextract file, the other a 2.4gb img, and neither one will do anything.

Hmm, on my end I have a 4.7 GB .ISO. I can quick mount it and copy the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders to a new folder. Then I can DVD Shrink it (possible quality loss but 4.7 is close).

FWIW 4.7 GB feels like a waste of a DVD9.

Anything I've tried to do with the file, I'm told it is not supported. I don't have any blank DL discs. I don't know what the hell is going on with this thing, but it's driving me nuts. I can't figure out what's wrong with it.

Update: I deleted it and am going to try to download the whole thing again. Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

DVD Rebuilder
Takes awhile, quality job.

I use cloneDVD scales down the files to your desired disc. There is a loss of quality, as to be expected but it's a no hassle easy-to-use program.

Emperor Clobbersaurus said:
I don't have any blank DL discs.

Pro Tip: Buy some. They ain't expensive.

It looks like the problem with with JDownloader. It must have froze once the file finished and didn't convert it correctly, which is why I had two files and neither worked.

There are many many tools to tweak that size down without losing too much quality.
Handbrake - DVD Shrink - DVD Rebuilder - TEncoder - DVD Fab - Wondershare

Or simply obey Frink and purchase DL discs.

Back
Top Bottom