• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman Legacy

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Might as well have a thread about the first installment of the new DCU.

Super excited for this new take on Superman. James Gunn has said that Superman Legacy will be about a young Clark Kent coming to terms with his powers and learning to reconcile his human and kryptonian sides. This is a new direction for the franchise after Man of Steel, which was about a young Clark Kent coming to terms with his powers and learning to reconcile his human and kryptonian sides. Which in itself was a breath of fresh air after Smallville, which was 500 hours of a young Clark Kent coming to terms with his powers and learning to reconcile his human and kryptonian sides.
Of course, the "black sheep" of the Superman franchise will always be Superman Returns, a bold new vision of a middle-aged Clark Kent coming to terms with his powers and learning to reconcile his human and kryptonian sides.

In all seriousness, I really hope that Superman Legacy is good. James Gunn has always been hit-or-miss for me but I have to admit that his hits are hits, and he could be a good fit for Supes if he doesn't try too hard to be cool.

Avengers 1 actually
Barely so in the post credit scene. Guardians was the first time we see him proper as a character and where he and the Infinity stones are all set up.

They said it's not an origin story so I don't expect a slow buildup this time. Full launch, bay-bee. Nathan Fillion finally got cast as a Green Lantern! That's great!

James Gunn's Superman logo. I like that it blew up the yellow from the inside then out to the border lining.

The movie is also just called SUPERMAN now. Can't wait.

GHiSM7qXsAAG88k

Back
Top Bottom