• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman II: The Richard Donner cut REDUX by Booshman

I just wanted to extend my gratitude to everyone who voted for the The Donner Cut Redux in the fanedit of the month competition, and to those who have taken the time to download and watvh the edit. I'm extremely pleased with the good reviews and positive comments I've recieved over the last month. As a project that started mainly for my own amusement, I'm glad that this has extended to a broader community for more people to enjoy.

Cheers again everyone!

Hi, booshman,

I really liked your Superman Returns fanedit, although even your fanedit couldn't save the mess the movie is.

I'm interested to check out your superman II-fanedit, but since I'm so accustomed to HD-material and since Superman I, II, and II-Donner cut were released on bluray, my question is: Can you remaster your fanedit of Superman II using the bluray-material and making a HD-version of it like you did with your Superman Returns-fanedit?

Thanks, whatever your answer is.

Fucking hell Neg, 6 minutes. At least give me a chance to respond when I'm asked a question!:p

Newspock, I would recommend getting the current SD edit for three reasons.

A)The new edit won't be out for a long time.
2)The new edit will be different from the last one.
D)If you watch the last one, you can help with suggestions for tweaks and changes to be included in the new version.

Also, it's boss.:D

Hi there,

After spending a fair bit of time watching both versions of Superman 2, I'd really like to see the Richard Donner Redux edit by Booshman.

I'm new to the forum and have no idea where to obtain a copy or download. But I gather that this edit is really good.

Many thanks in advance

Sugarj said:
Hi there,

After spending a fair bit of time watching both versions of Superman 2, I'd really like to see the Richard Donner Redux edit by Booshman.

I'm new to the forum and have no idea where to obtain a copy or download. But I gather that this edit is really good.

Many thanks in advance

I have it on my external Hard Drive right now. Maybe I can burn it and send it to you in the mail or something... I dunno.

This seems like the kind of thing you should discuss through private messages.

Hi there,

I do own both the Lester and Donner cuts on DVD, but couldn't help but feel that an amalgamation of both versions would have been terrific. I've read great things about Booshman's redux cut.....and if it were available commercially I'd happily buy a copy.

But being new to the idea of fanedits.....and obviously this forum I've no idea how I'd go about seeing this particular edit.

Sugarj said:
Hi there,

I do own both the Lester and Donner cuts on DVD, but couldn't help but feel that an amalgamation of both versions would have been terrific. I've read great things about Booshman's redux cut.....and if it were available commercially I'd happily buy a copy.

But being new to the idea of fanedits.....and obviously this forum I've no idea how I'd go about seeing this particular edit.

PM sent.

Hi, I've read a lot of great comments about this fanedit and wondered if it's possible to buy a copy anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated many thanks Andy :)

Nope. We have strict rules in place against selling fanedits. Everything we do here is non-profit. Be patient, this fanedit will be re-uploaded in due time.

Info sucks. It's all about dickblick.com these days.

^I see what you did there.

I am sort of new to the world of Fan edits due to just getting a faster computer. This particular edit seems pretty difficult to find. I have tried several places and it will download partially and then stop. Is there somewhere that I can go to download it in it's entirety? This is something that I have read about for a while but have not gotten to see....it may be the one that I was most excited about since I always thought that the best of both versions would be an amazing film.

Please help?

Need more information in order to know if the problem is specific to this edit. Where are you downloading from, how are you downloading, and are you getting any error messages?

I've been getting a lot of messages about this recently, I'm guessing as Man of Steel is imminent. This edit is presently not online. My RS links were taken down a while ago and the torrents I put up, as well as those by others are now without seeds.

I will be re-upping the edit in the future. I don't have an internet connection I can do this on right now, and it will likely not be until August.

In the meantime, if anyone has the edit and is able to seed one of the torrents that are already out there, I'm sure there will be a few grateful folk out there.

Back
Top Bottom