• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Superman 2 - No Joke Cut?

MathUser

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A while back I saw a short video on Youtube of someone making a cut of Superman 2 that merely edits out the jokey parts of Superman 2 to make for a more serious sequel. It was to add no new footage, just make a more adult movie. The clip I saw removed that 2nd cop who had kinda a goofy expresion on his face when he ran into Zod and the rest when he returned to town. So anyone know what this edit could be called? Was it ever released? I was wanting to see it but I didn't bookmark the video.

Thread moved. The Trade & Request forum is for edits listed on IFDB only.

As to the edit you mention, I don't recall ever hearing anything about it. Anyone?

I remember seeing a clip or at least screen shots of when that 2nd cop was rotoscoped out and several other changes to that whole part alone. It funny because I caught Superman 2 on some premium channel the other day and it got me thinking whatever happened to that edit being worked on.

Back
Top Bottom