• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

I’ve mined the trailers for alternate shots that weren’t used in the final extended or theatrical cuts of the movie and have added in two shots of June Moon discovering the cave, as well as a couple new Joker shots (including an alternate take of “I’m just gonna hurt ya really REALLY bad” from the SDCC trailer)

I’ve also revamped the title cards to make them more visually interesting!

UPDATE on 2.0. I've run into some technical issues with Premiere Pro. Exporting results in a corrupted file, perhaps due to limited space on my hard drive, but clearing old files didn't seem to fix the problem. I'm hopeful to have it updated by the end of the weekend now that I have some time off!

UPDATE on 2.0. I've run into some technical issues with Premiere Pro. Exporting results in a corrupted file, perhaps due to limited space on my hard drive, but clearing old files didn't seem to fix the problem. I'm hopeful to have it updated by the end of the weekend now that I have some time off!
Cannot wait! I love it when editors re-insert trailer footage into the movie as some stuff can really help out Leto’s mangled up performance.

Can't wait for this, Warner really f-up what it seemed to be (by the first trailer) one of ther best films

Back
Top Bottom