• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

stomachworm (the return of a titan)

Which of these fanedits should I release first?

• 40 Year Old Virgin Extended Edition (+45 minutes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half Baked (Stoney Workprint Edition (+10 minutes)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle Extended Edition (+5 minutes & alternate ending)

• High Fidelity (Unabridged Edition) (+13 minutes)

• Napolean Dynamite (Flippin' Sweet Extended Edition) (+21 minutes)

• Paycheck Extended Edition (+7 minutes)

• Star Trek (2009) Extended (+9 minutes)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • The Last Man On Earth (an "I Am Legend fanedit) (approx. 20 minutes cut/25 minutes added)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • (RE-RELEASE) The Simpsons Movie (Less Is More) (-20 minutes/+1 minute)

• Trailer Park Boys Countdown To Liquor Day (Something's F*cky Edition) (+36 minutes)

• True Romance "Unrated Director's Cut" (Extended) (+11 minutes)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

stomachworm

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello all, well it has been some time since I've posted any new fanedits here at FE.org but don't think that just because it's been quiet in the stomachworm camp as of late that I've been inactive. No, quite the contrary. I have about 2 dozen fanedits to get out there but I can't decide in which order to release them so I'm turning to the people (that's you!). I think I know what's gonna win this poll but we'll see after the poll if I know you people's taste like I think I do. Here's the first batch...

What I like best about this thread is the modesty.

Release all two dozen at once. Laugh as admins scramble.

Good luck with that.

Dude, don't mention him! We're lucky he hasn't just swallowed this place up by now, last thing we need is to draw attention to ourselves.

No worries, Anakin.

TV's Frink said:
What I like best about this thread is the modesty.

:whoo:
Adabisi said:
Release all two dozen at once. Laugh as admins scramble.
This was discussed with admin already, I will be releasing a few at a time. All links for edits in the poll are ALL ready to go.
I considered the megabomb release day package but decided against it at the request of FE. :)

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6 THE POLL CLOSES! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!! (You too USA but don't vote Obama or Romney):lever:

I don't know why you're laughin' Frink. Sure he might be crazy but it's a better crazy than what's runnin' the US now. :p

stomachworm said:
I don't know why you're laughin' Frink.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that Frink posted "lol" in response to your link because that video is fucking hysterical.

Yeah, I love me some Vermin.

If only the average US voter was as smart as the FE community. :)

To all those who voted (on this poll), thank you. Good choice on I Am Legend. When I first edited it, I was watching it one night and I dozed off, due to the late hour not the movie itself. My girlfriend came in and watched it while I slept. The next day she mentioned how she watched I Am Legend while I slept and added "you know I saw that movie a long time ago and remembered not liking it but I really enjoyed it last night." Then I explained how that was my fanedit she had watched and she told me that it was a vast improvement over the original.

Fear not though Trek fans, although I Am Legend won I will be upping Star Trek Extended at the same time. Monday November 12.

I just noticed you changed your signature and "Zack & Miri (Uncircumsized Workprint)" caught my eye. Any details on this one? And how does it differ from my edit?

It's FULL ON. I did mention your edit as a comparison on the cover I did for it. Off hand I think mine is roughly a half hour longer than yours. Basically I used every scrap of footage for this one. I also did a bit of music editing (technically looping) for the beginning with Wynona's BBBeaver and a bunch of music during the extended bits at the reunion.

Back
Top Bottom