• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

STAR WARS: TWILIGHT OF THE REPUBLIC

Hal9000 said:
I'm making my own set of prequel fan edits, and would like to remove Anakin slaughtering the Tuskens, saving Darth Vader-esque behavior for Episode III. Would someone be willing to post (or PM me) a description of how JasonN edited this part of the film? Thanks very much.

Okay, here's what he did:
-Scene with Ani and Padme meeting Owen, Beru, and Cliegg in the courtyard. We don't follow them indoors to talk about where his mother went. Last line of scene is by Cliegg - "We should go inside. We have a lot to talk about."
-Next scene is Obi on Geonosis, trying to contact Anakin ("What in blazes is he doing there?")
-Next scene is the funeral on Tatooine.

So the Tusken camp is skipped entirely.

Thank you, Frink; that's helpful. And it sounds totally workable for me. I'll try to restrict this type of question to PMs in the future. But a description like you gave was what I needed. :)

I see no problem with asking how an editor handled a certain scene in the project thread. It's certainly not against the rules.

Mentioning the download status is what you should avoid. :)

The DVD5 is once again available, on Megashares via info.

I also have the DVD9, I'll be uploading it at some point.

DVD9 is now available.

Back
Top Bottom