• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (Possessed) *V2 available*

Allright, I have trouble writing a review, there seems to be no button to do so (on mobile).

So I will leave this here: This edit keeps all the changes from the SE that actually make sense (Palpi Hologram, less claustrophobic Cloud City, etc.) My GoTo version now.

Version 2 now available. The only difference is one audio change, restored the 1980 (or, well the 1993 remaster of it for sound quality) sound mix for the final segment of the Luke and Vader scene to put back in place the echo that was removed for the Blu-ray mix. I feel like it feels a lot more epic with it. The only reason the first version didn't already do this was an oversight.

Other than that it's identical. If you don't care about that it's not worth it, but it's here now if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom