• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars in Concert bonus material?

Shades2585

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last night on PBS was a show Great Performances with the Vienna Philharmonic. Among the songs the played was at least one Star Wars song. (I don't know if there was more but I recorded it all.) If you are interested in it, maybe to add it to your Star Wars in Concert as a bonus feature, let me know. PM me with a place to up load it or I can get it to ThrowgnCpr if he doesn't mind. It's about 4.5gb

Upload to any host, or just send to throw :)

Excuse my ignorance but I don't use any host sites and I don't know what throw is.

You have a PM.

Ditto

Update
Ok I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried to upload using the site you gave me AVP. It didn't like my firefox so I used IE. When I upload the file it say the file is 460mb and stops at 99% (I left it running all night and still nothing.) I RARed it down into 700mb files thinking it's a file size issue with IE. I try uploading them and it says the 700mb files are 169mb and still stops at 99%.

What am I doing wrong?? :(

Ok so i have converted it to DVD and edited the SW part and comes to about 8 minutes, on another note they play "The Planets" sounds great.

They played many. :)

How many did they play from Star Wars?

(Sad that I sent it to you and I still haven't watched it.)

They just played the one SW score (OT).

Back
Top Bottom