• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Star Wars Episode III: The Phantom Apprentice (The Clone Wars Series Finale)

NOTFLIX

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars Episode III: The Phantom Apprentice
(The Clone Wars Series Finale)

Listing of this edit:
Star Wars Episode III: The Phantom Apprentice (The Clone Wars Series Finale)

Fanedit release date: Aug 13, 2023

(▶️ To be notified instantly when a new fanedit comes out, I recommend subscribing to my Youtube channel, where I will be announcing everything in detail with different trailers and clips)

full

Edit: TV-to-Movie
Runtime: 97 min
PG: TV-14
Quality: 1080p
Language: English (Stereo)
Subtitles: English, Spanish

Synopsis:
The story: The Clone Wars are coming to an end. Republic forces are suffering heavy losses and, in the wake of Order 66, Ahsoka, Anakin’s former apprentice, try to survive to the Great Jedi Purge.

Intention:
The final arc of four episodes of Clone Wars should have been released as a theatrical film: it's epic, emotional, sinister and unforgettable. Fans like me are calling it ‘one of the best stories of all’, even compared with the movies. This is that film. ‘Star Wars Episode III: The Phantom Apprentice’ takes place parallel to ‘Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith’ and it’s the true closing of the prequel trilogy and the Republic era, before entering the dark period of absolute domination of the Empire (Rebels, The Bad Batch, Obi Wan Kenobi, Solo, Andor, Rogue One...)

Fanedit info:
This edit merged in the form of a film the superb last four episodes of the Clone Wars final season, and it contains the final arc of Ahsoka and the clon army. This edit must be seen in parallel or later to Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith. The intention is to see this fan edit independently (without the need to see the complete Clone Wars series) after the prequel saga, because it contains the necessary basic material about Ahsoka, Maul and Mandalore to understand subsequent Star Wars movies and series, such as The Mandalorian season 2 or the live-action series Ahsoka (although for a full understanding I would like to make an fanedit similar to this but focused on the Imperial period, summarizing material from Rebels or The Bad Batch and thus better understand important topics such as the relationship between Ahsoka and the heroes of Rebels, Admiral Thrawn or the World Between Worlds).

Besides mixing the 4 episodes, added a new opening text crawl and other small modifications, also a light color correction has been made over all the footage; the Clone Wars has always been a series that, unlike the movie saga, has a dull and bland color palette. With this new color grading, the intensity of the colors has been increased to make it as colorful as the movie saga.

Source material:
- Star Wars The Clone Wars S07E09 Old Friends Not Forgotten 1080p Digital
- Star Wars The Clone Wars S07E10 The Phantom Apprentice 1080p Digital
- Star Wars The Clone Wars S07E11 Shattered 1080p Digital
- Star Wars The Clone Wars S07E12 Victory and Death 1080p Digital
- Star Wars Fanfare (Main Theme) by John Williams
- Stock photos and sounds

General fanedit changes:
- Merged the last four episodes of The Clone Wars last season (7) into one single film.
- Color correction: enhanced the color saturation of the whole film in order to make it as vivid as the films.
- Added a handmade classic yellow opening text crawl that summarizes what happened in The Clone Wars.
- Added a custom all new "pan down to planet" after the opening crawl.
- Removed a few minutes from the first sequence.
- Added Iris Out at the last scene like in the movies, giving way to the end credits + Custom end credits (text + music): merged the four episodes' original credits into one.

Teaser Trailer:

Final Trailer:

'TEXTO DE INTRO' en Español

------ Star Wars Episode III: The Phantom Apprentice (The Clone Wars Series Finale) is available now on my website ------
And the way to stay updated on incoming edits is to subscribe to my YouTube channel 🔔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom