• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (by catferoze)

catferoze

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

Here's my edit of the second Star Wars prequel. This time I added several deleted scenes, removed the droids (R2&3PO) from the factory and arena battle, and trimmed a few of Ani's whiniest/creepiest moments. I've come to enjoy the rather cringe romance and find it too iconic to remove so the dinner, fireplace, sand, etc scenes all stay.

Cutlist:
-Captain Typho before ship explodes "we made it","guess i was wrong..after all"
-Add Padme addresses the Senate deleted scene
-Trim Obi and Ani arguing ("we will not go through this...our mandate","you will learn your place")
-creepy Ani:"I've thought about her...parted", "I don't think she liked me watching her")
-muffled the lines "what is she thinking?...is an intruder" and placed over shot of sleeping padme
-Aliens yell at Obi "Jedi poodoo"
-Flying through power couplings (cut from just before fire plumes to bounty hunter entering tunnel)
-Obi "This weapon is your life."
-Jar-Jar:"meesa accept dis"...Padme:"Jar-jar"
-Ani whining to Padme (moved "I'm ready for the trials" to after "but he feels i'm too...move on",cut "That must be frustrating...not fair!")
-Ani being creepy again ("Anakin, don't try to grow up...Sorry M'lady.")
-Trim beginning of Dex’s Diner scene (cut from exterior shot to sitting down at booth)
-Use extended arrival on Naboo
-Add deleted Obi/Mace hangar scene after Ani:"i'm glad you chose to serve"
-Add first deleted scene of Padme with her family after palace meeting
-techno union and banking clan aliens at Dooku meeting
-trim psycho killer Ani:"and not just the men...children too"
-3PO and R2 leaving ship ("for a mechanic...know where you're going", appearance in hallway bug attack)
-Trim factory level (remove R2/3PO, move Padme bowl falling after Ani force push, multiple trims for pacing)
-Add Padme/Dooku deleted scene after factory capture/establishing shot transition
-trim battle to remove R2/3PO ("my legs aren't...maintenance","what's all this...destruction",battle droid head shot off 3PO body,"die jedi...i say?","oh dear...can't get up","R2 what are...drag","quite beside myself","R2 please...head on straight","i've had...dream")
-yoda rescue line ("around the survivors...create")

Sources: Schorman's HDTV preservation, DarthPyro's deleted scenes upscale, official soundtrack

Runtime: 142 minutes
Cut: 7 minutes
Added: 8 minutes

Last edited:
I updated this edit with better sources: schorman's HDTV preservation and DarthPyro's upscaled deleted scenes. Slightly improved a few transitions and reordered a couple shots in the factory for improved pacing.

Back
Top Bottom