• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

"Star Wars: Bounty Hunter - Beyond The Game 2.0" by Galactus + MoveAlong + ThrowgnCpr

Thank you.
Used to see one of MoveAlong's edits in the banners,
but this thread is neither the time nor place.
Thanks again.

Dude, c'mon, you're going to be misunderstood.

Yeah, I know.
I wrote that before he scribbled elsewhere on the forum.
Hoping he was a bit clueless, rather than provocative.

A new Boba Fett series would be good. (lamely back on topic)

What aspect ratio are the pre-rendered cut-scenes?

I found some anamorphic 16:9 widescreen codes for the Gamecube version of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. This actually makes the rendered field of view wider on GC hardware. You use a stretch mode on a TV, just like with DVD movies

NTSC
http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3673

PAL
http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3183

If someone with a powerful enough system played through the game on Dolphin (PC Gamecube emulator), you could have direct digital footage to work with. And you may be able to do it non-anamorphic like blu-rays with no scaling and cropping to get widescreen view.

It could be rendered at higher resolutions, and the in game lighting could be greatly improved using Reshade.

Cut-scenes would be up-scaled, but the actual game footage would be a lot more cinematic looking. You might be able to play around with the camera more with the emulator, or using codes.

Just an idea, if you ever think about making a 3.0!

Back
Top Bottom