• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

"Star Wars: Bounty Hunter - Beyond The Game 2.0" by Galactus + MoveAlong + ThrowgnCpr

Fettclone1 said:
Nice. I'm going to be all over this.

ha! with a name like Fettclone1, I bet this is right up your alley :)

Fettclone1 said:
I want one purist version for myself...unaltered.

Spoken like a true fan of this game! :) I hope you enjoy it!

YES! Really looking forward to this release. The original was one of the few Star Wars edits listed on FE back on the day I was never able to see.

Is this out yet? If so, then could anyone please PM me a link?

Very much looking forward to it!

Thanks!

joaoluiz said:
Is this out yet? If so, then could anyone please PM me a link?

Very much looking forward to it!

Thanks!

yes it's out. check out the rules and info on how to use the website and you might find info on where you can look for links. This is up on info and available on the 'spleen. If you need more info, you can PM the editor, which in this case, is me :)

thanks neg. For anyone who was interested and enjoyed our massive 2.0 project, I highly recommend checking out the disc that started it all. The viewing experience is quite different (no gameplay, cut scenes only) and MoveAlong's discs are always nicely presented.

I had nothing to do with the first release, but I had to jump at the chance to work with both MoveAlong and Galactus on the expanded edition.

ThrowgnCpr said:
I had nothing to do with the first release, but I had to jump at the chance to work with both MoveAlong and Galactus on the expanded edition.

Aw shucks, thanks Throw! Working with you was really awesome. You knocked it out of the park with all the hard work you did on the 2.0 project. We should do it again sometime! :)

I'm shocked to see Bounty Hunter doing so well in this month's favorite fanedit poll. I'm glad folks are enjoying it. We're still without any reviews or ratings though, so for anyone who has viewed the discs, please stop by IFDB and leave us some comments :) thanks.

just had to say—that's a sweet banner!

JacksonWillis said:
Can you please give a download link

If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JacksonWillis said:

You are angry? Oh dear.

How about you take a deep breath and follow/read the helpful links @"ThrowgnCpr" posted for you.

JacksonWillis said:

This is a warning. You can either read the rules and play nicely or you can not do that, in which case you risk an infraction and/or a ban.

Bit off-topic.
Has anyone seen MoveAlong at other sites?

TM2YC said:
JacksonWillis said:

You are angry? Oh dear.

How about you take a deep breath and follow/read the helpful links @"ThrowgnCpr" posted for you.

^ This. You could also check your PMs instead of being an ass...

Vultural said:
Bit off-topic.
Has anyone seen MoveAlong at other sites?

maybe OT a bit, but last I talked to him (a few years ago), he didn't have much time/energy for editing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom