• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars 9000 Saga - The Prequel Trilogy

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
These are covers I've made at AvP's suggestion for Hal9000's "9000 Saga' Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. I think they came out very well, as I was able to get across my original idea for the covers. I have a very slightly alternate version of Episode III because I couldn't decide which image of Anakin should be where.
starwars9000sagatrilogycz4.jpg

Full Sizes: I'm providing the cover and the disc art. I hope I did the disc art correctly. I figured you should have the full square in case something's a tad bit off, you'd still have the correct image rather than white space.

Episode I: This is the movie that I got the entire theme for the set from. There was a wallpaper that had the logo "engraved" in stone for this movie, and I was able to easily recreate that style. I kept the normal tan-colored stone for this one.

Cover:

Disc Art:

Episode II: For this, seeing as it's a darker toned movie, a lot of night scenes, and a lot of more serious tones (aside from the "falling in love" sequences) I chose a cold, blue stone color.

Cover:

Disc Art:

Episode III: With the climax of the film occuring on a lava planet, I figured it's only natural to have a firey red stone color for this cover. I couldn't choose which looked better for the Fan Edit bit at the bottom, Anakin with Saber or Anakin with Hood. Therefore I made both, using the one not used on the cover as the one on the disc art.

Cover:

Alternate Cover:

Disc Art:

Alternate Disc Art:

those are great covers.

yep. i think you will have to replace your "Best DVD Artwork" signature with these. well done

Yeah, I know, I did the design for him before I decided who went on what cover. Loved it so much I had to use it, but thought Anakin should definately be on the back on the third one...let's just say it's supposed to be "foreshadowing"...lol.

very nice covers.... keep them coming

Back
Top Bottom