• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Star Trek: Wolf 359

MightyAttackTribble

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This probably falls somewhere between a fan-film and a fanedit. YouTuber JTVFX is pulling together every alpha- and beta-canon source they can to fully visualise the infamous Battle of Wolf 359, filling in the gaps with their own (extremely impressive) VFX shots and remaking many of the pre-existing VFX shots from scratch.

There was a movie cut of Best of Both Worlds on YouTube ages ago which put in scenes from First Contact and Emissary

There was a movie cut of Best of Both Worlds on YouTube ages ago which put in scenes from First Contact and Emissary
Is it still about by any chance?

Is it still about by any chance?
Fraid not. And my copy has long gone. When this Wolf 359 is done however, I will use that to try and expand BOBW myself, reconstruct the movie in a new way, make it more cinematic. Take out the 'ad breaks' and cut it all together. Already gathered the footage and made the opening sequence.

Plus use inspiration from that first edit to add stuff like the Saratoga getting attacked from DS9: Emissary and Star Trek VIII: First Contact

Last edited:
Fraid not. And my copy has long gone. When this Wolf 359 is done however, I will use that to try and expand BOBW myself, reconstruct the movie in a new way, make it more cinematic. Take out the 'ad breaks' and cut it all together. Already gathered the footage and made the opening sequence.

Plus use inspiration from that first edit to add stuff like the Saratoga getting attacked from DS9: Emissary and Star Trek VIII: First Contact
Say, if you're interested, I'd be happy to rope in some help from friends to re-voice the lines where it's very obviously an AI speaking. And I do know a guy who's got a paid ElevenLabs account who I'm sure would be willing to generate some new Sisko (at least I'm assuming that's who it's supposed to be?)

Say, if you're interested, I'd be happy to rope in some help from friends to re-voice the lines where it's very obviously an AI speaking. And I do know a guy who's got a paid ElevenLabs account who I'm sure would be willing to generate some new Sisko (at least I'm assuming that's who it's supposed to be?)
Thanks! I'll bare that in mind when i start editing

Back
Top Bottom