• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Trek Original Series Soundtrack

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wasn't sure exactly where to put this, so here!

There is one person who came to mind and one person alone. BionicBob.. are you already salivating over this?

Well, if he isn't, I am. I absolutely love Star Trek, and would love to get my grubby mits on this set.

Yep. Especially since I lost my entire Trek Music Library when my computer hard drive burned up last year.:-(

Consider it already pre-ordered!!!!:D

OK, why is it only just now that I'm seeing that the Botany Bay was just a submarine with some cargo containers attached to it?

L8wrtr said:
OK, why is it only just now that I'm seeing that the Botany Bay was just a submarine with some cargo containers attached to it?

Yep! Pretty funny, eh? It is all about shooting from the proper angles and lighting. The model f/x guys had to work fast back in the day, and recycle anything laying around. :)

I wonder if I can petition La La Land to publish a SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN soundtrack? I would love to have Oliver Nelson's incredible scores on dvd!!!

Great sales video! A little over the top towards the end, but well done anyhow. When you think about it, it's a tough assignment because there isn't much about an audio archiving project that lends itself to an exciting visual presentation.

Back
Top Bottom