• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Trek: Hidden Frontier

merlin261170

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
*AT THE PERSONAL REQUEST OF MR ROB CAVES FROM AREAKT PRODUCTIONS (THE PRODUCER OF HIDDEN FRONTIER), ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS, TRADE AVAILABILITY, AND COVER ART FOR MY HIDDEN FRONTIER DVDs SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THESE POSTS. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FANS OF MY HIDDEN FRONTIER DVDs THAT HAVE DOGGED ME SILLY FOR MORE OF THEM OVER THE LAST YEAR. ANY OF YOU THAT ARE ONLY PART WAY THROUGH WATCHING THEM, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGIES. THE REMAINING EPISODES PLUS NEW EPISODES OF STAR TREK ODYSSEY & THE HELENA CHRONICLES ARE AVAILABLE FROM http://www.hiddenfrontier.com. ROB CAVE'S MESSAGE CAN BE FOUND ON THIS POST viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3135 IF ANYBODY WISHES TO VIEW IT.*

Many thanks.

MERLIN. 8)

FanFilms don't really get posted of FanEdit.org. That is where my site, Pauley79.com, comes into play. I will post FanFilms and Preservations on my site. You can, of course, still post the links here on the forum for the FanFilms. Preservations are not allowed to posted on the forum! So main rules, and to different sites.

BTW, I am downloading this as well. Can't wait to see it! Nice cover, also! Are you listing which films where hi-res and low-res, or do we need to just watch and wait and see?

No I haven't indicated which ones are hi-res, you will be able to see the difference anyway. There aren't any on this disc, the first one is "Two Hours" on Season 1 - Disc 2. Then I don't think there are any more until Seasons 6 & 7.

Any timeframe for the nest disc? Oh, and I since I have been having so many problems with old computer and burner. I ordered a brand new computer, once I get that I will burn and watch your tribble edit!

Probably the truest Trek series (besides "New Voyages") since DS9.

Certaingly the most ambitious too despite it's limitations.

Back
Top Bottom