• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man Unlimited: Limitless

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
limitless1.png

After braving all the dangers of Counter-Earth, Peter Parker returns to his own world...some are overjoyed and cherish the promise of tomorrow, while others see nothing but broken promises. Will it deter Peter? Find out in this epilogue to the short-lived 1999 animated series Spider-Man Unlimited!

Recenrtly I tasked myself with piecing together a three or so minute short that tied up the storylines of the 1999 animated series Spider-Man Unlimited, which was unceremoniously cancelled on a cliffhanger.

Voice cast is A.I-assisted

This short unashamedly skips over the resolution of the cliffhanger and joins our hero as he prepares to return to Earth…I made the choice not to have John accompany him…think of it like those vintage movie tropes of a stranded hero realizing his ‘calling’ and staying to ensure peace is continuously persevered that, and he likely doesn’t want to share a cockpit with a guy who made a few passes at his girlfriend!

This is awesome. I was a big fan of Batman Beyond and was excited to see Marvel doing their version of the same basic idea with Spider-Man Unlimited. I was so disappointed when it ended so quickly and especially with that unresolved cliffhanger. Glad to have at least some kind of conclusion now!

This is awesome. I was a big fan of Batman Beyond and was excited to see Marvel doing their version of the same basic idea with Spider-Man Unlimited. I was so disappointed when it ended so quickly and especially with that unresolved cliffhanger. Glad to have at least some kind of conclusion now!
Oh man, thankyou for this review, I really appreciate it, and I'm happy to have reawakened those priceless memories for you. While I admittedly was more a Beyond fan, I was still very into Unlimited when it aired, and I must have watched the two part premiere more times than the pilot of Beyond at the time 'til the tape wore out.

Back
Top Bottom