• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

South Park

For the past 5+ seasons, I only caught occasional south parks, usually when some major current event happened that south park lampooned. Lots of misses between each hit.

This season, I agree, has been excellent and I'm watching every episode, all great.

To nitpick, the past ~2 episodes it seems like they are doing fewer callbacks to previous episodes. I hope they don't abandon that. Part of the charm of the first couple episodes this season was the lingering after effects rather than typical cartoon worlds that reset themselves for each episode.

This season has been the best in a long time. This show seems to be making the big turnaround in quality I always hoped The Simpsons would have done by now.

Necro-bump. Season 22 is over half-way done and they're killing it this year. Best episode so far is "A Boy and A Priest".

Season 21 sucked. "Hummels & Heroin" was the high point.

Season 20 was super duper amazing. So good, the entire season, every episode perfect. Brilliant final joke.

Season 19 sucked. "Where's My Country Gone?" was pretty good.

Season 18 was too long ago to remember.

Back
Top Bottom