• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

skyline [2010]

Hopefully there will be enough deleted scenes that a fan edit will salvage this mess. The wheels fell off this film right from the beginning!

The action was largely pointless, the SFX seemed to be a list shots that Spielberg passed on for his "War of the Worlds" film, but these guys just had to have them.

This film and its box office receipts should be shown to all directors and producers who are still deluded into believing that eye candy is a good enough substitute for a good script, then maybe "Monsters" would NOT have been made! I kept saying to myself throughout this movie, WTF? Why are they doing that? WTF!?

Avoid at all cost. The film is somewhat fixable for about the first half, but after that it's downhill. I fucking hated the characters, and wanted to see them all die. Then the end came. And all I can tell you is that I was fucking livid. I broke something in my house because I was so mad.

Fuck those guys for making the movie end so poorly. What a waste of good effects.

1/10

No, seriously. Fuck those guys.

Wow dude don't hold back :lol:

really that bad?!?

It's wretched. Even if you can tolerate the bad parts of the first two acts, the ending just destroys any cool parts that were there. And don't get me wrong, it had some cool visual aspects and story concepts. But it's all voided by the horrible characters and the bullshit ending.

It's a shame really, as it could have been the poster child for small budget, big concept sci-fi.

I actually disagree. I think the movie was so awful that to take it to where they did in the end is kind of genius. The ending is so inarguably awful, I couldn't help but smile at it. It's more interesting than the aliens catching a cold and dying at least.

"Signs" or "Independence Day" - hard to determine which was worse.
Signs played out better, mostly, and was more intriguing/believable up to a point, but then it had the terrible M.Night cameo and Christian-moral subplot. Swing away? Ludicrous as Will Smith doing Ali on the 'alien pilot'.

Back
Top Bottom