• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Serenity Chronicles II: War Stories (PM FOR LINKS)

That trailer looks excellent, somehow hadn't watched it earlier.
Looking forward to 'soon'

GregAlex said:
That trailer looks excellent, somehow hadn't watched it earlier.
Looking forward to 'soon'

Just PM'd you

My review from IFDB:

No power in the Verse can stop MusicEd now!

The second chapter in Ed's Serenity Chronicles is another WINNER!

It is by far the most challenging of the three part trilogy, as War Stories weaves together material from four different episodes. But Ed pulls it off wonderfully, tying the stories together with underlying series stories arcs and further connecting it with the River Tam sessions. It truly feels like a complete story rather than a bunch of episodes stitched together. Yes, it has a slightly episodic feel (or rather a three act arc with an epilogue), but that is not a bad thing -- ever seen the The Godfather? It is very episodic in structure. So Ed is in good company.

And the best thing, you do not need to be a Firefly fan or have any knowledge of the series to follow, understand or be entertained by this movie. I watched with my bride, who has never seen the show or even part one, and she was completely enthralled from beginning to end. So fantastic work on narrative!

And the trailer for Part Three has left me salivating! Bring it on!!!

Awesome edit.

THUMBS UP!

:)

Hey MusicEd, I freaking love your Serenity Chronicles do you know when the third chapter is coming out?

CommandBen said:
Hey MusicEd, I freaking love your Serenity Chronicles do you know when the third chapter is coming out? I literally can't wait!!!

It would've been out sooner had I not run into a little technical glitch with the deleted scenes. I'm hoping to do a lot of work on it this weekend to bring it home! I'd say another week or two at most. BionicBob can tell you it's pretty much done as he has previewed the whole trilogy. It's just a matter of tidying up a few loose ends and building the DVD.

When it gets closer to release, I'll start a new thread and post the trailer like I did for this one.

Dare I say, as I approach the final chapter of this edit, "No power in the 'verse can stop me!"

A Firefly fan film -- SHINY!!! :)

Wow that was really cool to see. Thanks [MENTION=4677]bionicbob[/MENTION]

Back
Top Bottom