• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

September 2023 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in September 2023?

• Star Trek: Picard – The Watcher by asterixsmeagol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek: In Search Of Spock by BionicBob

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Daft Punk’s Electroma: Love is the Answer Edition by Gleem

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Star Trek: Strange New Worlds – Season Zero by TriggeredPuppy

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Tarantino Tales by ArtisDead, Dawnrazor, FrameSniffer, futon88, greenturnedblue, krausfadr, et al.

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • The Last of Us: The Spence Miniseries Edit by Spence

• City of Women: The Fellini-esque Edit by rodgerdodger

• Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City – New Game Plus by CriticalHitRate

• The NeverEnding Story: International Cut Remastered by ParanoidAndroid

• Kang: Quantumania by tremault

• Brainstorm: The Showscan Edit by Triple_sSs

• The Prisoner: Resignation by Novalis

• Batman: Under the Red Hood – The Expanded Edition by PanteraSteel

• Go Speed Racer Go! by CATLIT

• Star Wars Episode VII: Rise of the Resistance by WilliamRedRobin

• DOA: Dead Slide Whistle Edition by MusicEd921

• The Transformers: The Lost Commentaries by Zarius

• Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: The Fox Cut by TheFoxMan

• Black Adam: The Justice Society vs The Champion of Kahndaq by Wakeupkeo

• Godzilla vs Kong: Hollow Earth Edition by Bobson Dugnutt

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
20 edits to vote for this month:

picardwatcher0_front
Star Trek: Picard – The Watcher by asterixsmeagol

startrek_insearch_front
Star Trek: In Search Of Spock by BionicBob

daftpunkanswer_front
Daft Punk’s Electroma: Love is the Answer Edition by Gleem

startrekzero_front
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds – Season Zero by TriggeredPuppy

tarantinotales_front
Tarantino Tales: presented by The Red Apple Crew by ArtisDead Dawnrazor FrameSniffer futon88 greenturnedblue krausfadr Phase3 theomega ThePotatoParadox and Wraith

lastofus_spence_front
The Last of Us: The Spence Miniseries Edit by Spence

cityofwomen_dodger_front
City of Women: The Fellini-esque Edit by rodgerdodger

residentracoon_front
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City – New Game Plus by CriticalHitRate

neverendinginternational_front
The NeverEnding Story: International Cut Remastered by ParanoidAndroid

kangquantum_front
Kang: Quantumania by tremault

brainstormshowscan_front
Brainstorm: The Showscan Edit by Triple_sSs

prisonerresignation_front
The Prisoner: Resignation by Novalis

batmanhood_front
Batman: Under the Red Hood – The Expanded Edition by PanteraSteel

gospeedracergo_front
Go Speed Racer Go! by CATLIT

swrise_front
Star Wars Episode VII: Rise of the Resistance by WilliamRedRobin

doawhistle_front
DOA: Dead Slide Whistle Edition by MusicEd921

transcomm_front
The Transformers: The Lost Commentaries by Zarius

indycrystalfox_front
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: The Fox Cut by TheFoxMan

blackadamchamp_front
Black Adam: The Justice Society vs The Champion of Kahndaq by Wakeupkeo

godzillakong_hollow_front
Godzilla vs Kong: Hollow Earth Edition by Bobson Dugnutt

Voting closes on November 1st.

TAKE NOTE:
  • Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOW BEING STRICTLY ENFORCED:
  • Users are not allowed to vote for their own edit. (This includes any and all those with a faneditor credit on the IFDB page, regardless of contribution)
  • Users are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing others or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

Anyone found voting for their own edit or soliciting votes will have their edit disqualified from the poll. No exceptions.
(read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:
There were too many names to list within the wordcount for the Tarantino Tales poll choice, so I could not list every editor's name. So just to make there is no ambiguity: if you are an editor on that project you are not allowed to vote for that entry (see rules). The full list of credited editors are can be seen on the poster in the above post and obviously are on the IFDB entry.

Could someone correct my username? It’s listed as MusicEd123 lol.

There were too many names to list within the wordcount for the Tarantino Tales poll choice, so I could not list every editor's name. So just to make there is no ambiguity: if you are an editor on that project you are not allowed to vote for that entry (see rules). The full list of credited editors are can be seen on the poster in the above post and obviously are on the IFDB entry.
You could have gone with

L'équipe de la pomme rouge

Good luck everyone!

4e0ace3482b43a21e69bbf280be96190.gif

Even though I haven't seen it, (being someone who hasn't seen any of Tarantino's movies) I'm guessing that Tarantino Tales is going to be the standout project this month just owing to its huge scope and collaborative process. I personally liked Electroma: Love is The Answer most, but that's me being a Daft Punk fan.

Didn't the last poll go for 5 or 6 weeks?? Now this one is about 3 weeks? Did anyone else notice this or am I mistaken? I don't really care. Not complaining, just wondering, because I noticed is all.

Didn't the last poll go for 5 or 6 weeks?? Now this one is about 3 weeks? Did anyone else notice this or am I mistaken? I don't really care. Not complaining, just wondering, because I noticed is all.
Pretty sure the poll is still open...Closes November 1.

The poll has never gone for 5-6 weeks. It runs for approximately 4 weeks, give or take. It is typically posted near the start of the month and ends on the first day of the next month. This month's was posted particularly late by me, which I apologise for. But sometimes real life has to be prioritised.

The poll has never gone for 5-6 weeks. It runs for approximately 4 weeks, give or take. It is typically posted near the start of the month and ends on the first day of the next month. This month's was posted particularly late by me, which I apologise for. But sometimes real life has to be prioritised.
That's what I figured. Just wondering. Thank you.

That's what I figured. Just wondering. Thank you.
No apology necessary btw. Just asking a question.

Holy Cow!! Someone voted for my edit, and it wasn't my mom!! I wonder if my wife joined the site and didn't tell me. :unsure::LOL:

Well, either way, this is my 15 seconds of fame, I'm gonna enjoy it! :ROFLMAO:

congratulations to the red apple crew with Tarantino tales. This was a slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom