• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SCREAM 4 — Final Cut **AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST**

Love the opening I can't wait to see the whole edit I can tell its gonna be awesome.

Jimmy Jesus said:
Loved the new opening! Can't wait to see it.  :) . Maybe a stab sound effect when Marnie gets stabbed to help bridge the two. The music transition is perfect. I just think the effect would help.

You mean her final stab before cutting to Jenny in the garage? Yeah I will try it, thanks for the feedback!

It has been a while without updates but this edit is now completely finished! The only thing left is to finalize the color correction so in the meantime, here's a quick trailer to get you excited. 

Some artwork for my edit, which is now completed. PM me if you're interested in checking it out.

VoSUAB6.jpg

awesome cut however.. the opening scene should of been reversed.. blood on ghostface mask then no blood on ghostface in garage, then the screen 4 logo.. hmmm..

chrisrobbins1970 said:
awesome cut however.. the opening scene should of been reversed.. blood on ghostface mask then no blood on ghostface in garage, then the screen 4 logo.. hmmm..

This was unavoidable unfortunately. But let's say that
the 2nd killer was also involved and was chasing Jenny while the first was starting to string up Marnie and write on the wall.

I know some folks had trouble downloading the original file so a smaller one has been created, hosted elsewhere. PM me if you're interested!

A little bump to let you know that a new source was found for the single deleted scene that was previously upscaled. I created a new version that replaces the upscale sequence with a 1080p (albeit compressed) source. The difference is very noticeable on Emma Roberts' shirt.

NaFO9VM.jpg

It's been since the theater that I've seen Scream 4 in its entirety. I'm doing a franchise rewatch leading up to 5 and I'll be watching this fan edit to replace the theatrical (which I found fairly uneven).

Edited to thank MCP for pointing out my mistake. 🫣

Last edited:
Can anyone share? I reached out to the editor but have not received a response.

Back
Top Bottom