• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Red Apple Crew Win September 2023 FEOTM

A surprise to no one! Huge congrats to everyone involved! Having seen all of them, they just kept impressing with their skill, quality, narratives, everything. Really great work on a very ambitious project.

"In the mid to late seventies both Wraith and Spence were singers in the pop group, ABBA. At some point (the actual date varies, depending on who you ask), the ladies in the band decided that they wanted attractive guys from Sweden in the band...so our guys got the boot. Supertramp already had Roger Hodgson so Wraith and Spence decided to form RED APPLE CREW."
-Excerpt from Music Daily

😁

The entire story will be posted in the form of a podcast interview featuring @Wraith and @spence.

Last edited:

"In the mid to late seventies both Wraith and Spence were singers in the pop group, ABBA. At some point (the actual date varies, depending on who you ask), the ladies in the band decided that they wanted attractive guys from Sweden in the band...so our guys got the boot. Supertramp already had Roger Hodgson so Wraith and Spence decided to form RED APPLE CREW."
-Excerpt from Music Daily

😁

The entire story will be posted in the form of a podcast interview featuring @Wraith and @spence.
And by not just being the regular Super Troupers.
They all decided to kiss the teacher at the happy new year in Waterloo.
Ring Ring!
Does your mother know that the winner takes it all.
It was the day before you came we got that final s.o.s
and the dancing queen said I have a dream.
But Agneta Fältskog was too furious and just said Lay all your love on me.

When all is said and done ,they were all sacked the next day!
But RED APPLE CREW here we come...;)

-Excerpt from Stockholm Syndrome magazine.

Congrats to the whole RED APPLE CREW

Happiest Holidays to all, especially my fellow crew members! You guys have made the last half of 2023 amazing for me! Thank you so much for the camaraderie and friendship!

@Wraith, I hope Mrs. Wraith takes it easy on you today. Perhaps, doses you with some excellent scotch. @spence, I hope you enjoy your time off of the road with your family! @INIGHTMARES, I hope you enjoy your turkey and family time, @futon88, very glad that you didn't lose any of the big three while we were lost in our pursuit for perfection. I hope you have a good day with them today... everyone else...be blessed! @FrameSniffer and @thepotatoparadox still miss you guys! Oh, and @krausfadr, enjoy your taste of that new cuisine...and happy hunting, my friend!

Last edited:
Happiest Holidays to all, especially my fellow crew members! You guys have made the last half of 2023 amazing for me! Thank you so much for the camaraderie and friendship!

@Wraith, I hope Mrs. Wraith takes it easy on you today. Perhaps, doses you with some excellent scotch. @spence, I hope you enjoy your time off of the road with your family! @INIGHTMARES, I hope you enjoy your turkey and family time, @futon88, very glad that you didn't lose any of the big three while we were lost in our pursuit for perfection. I hope you have a good day with them today... everyone else...be blessed! @FrameSniffer and @thepotatoparadox still miss you guys! Oh, and @krausfadr, enjoy your taste of that new cuisine...and happy hunting, my friend!
Thanks Art! 😊 Happy holidays to you too!

Back
Top Bottom