• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Punisher: War Zone (2008)

I used some over the ear headphones for the first time audio editing and I heard a big difference. I think I need to do this more often... Anyway, here is the revised version of the rescored scene.

On to the next scene. The video qualify is not representative of what the edit will actually look like. I just need an opinion on the song choice. The color was regraded though. I originally was selecting music with no words sung in them to give more of a movie score feel. But this might be the exception to that rule if you all feel this works well or not. No Sound FX have been added yet.

This works great! Better than I expected this particular song to fit. At the end the sound of the coffee pot hitting the column is a bit weird, but the rest is fine.

Still chipping away at this one. In the meantime to those who celebrate it, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Have the merriest one yourself!

pun-sn.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been under the weather this week. At least it's not any form of COVID.

No worries! There's no deadline anyway. It'll be ready when it's ready. :)

This is shaping up to be an awesome edit! I'm not sure how I missed this thread but I am certainly interested in this.

That's badness dude! Love the Filter song underneath. Something doesn't seem right though. Like the gunshots are competing with the song? Can one of the volumes be pulled back?

That's badness dude! Love the Filter song underneath. Something doesn't seem right though. Like the gunshots are competing with the song? Can one of the volumes be pulled back?
Yeah, I can turn the music down a bit... I tend to struggle with how loud I should make it. That's why I post on here so many clips to get this kind of feedback.

Glad you like the song choice!

I would like to think Mr. Dwight Fry for previewing the edit for me! Looks like I'm close to a release but there are some audio tweaks I wasn't happy with when I watched it and Mr. Fry pointed out some mixing and things that need to be tweaked as well.

Getting close here though. Just need a few weeks or so to get it polished.

I worked on the first round of tweaks and once I get feedback one those I think we will have a release on our hands...

I'm really happy wit this one. I feel like it could be my best edit to date. The feedback on those who have watched has been very positive!

Back
Top Bottom