• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

POP QUIZ - Winner may ask next question.

ok...now back to a riddle question:

I will describe 4 actors from differnet movies, but they are all together in the one movie I want to know.

Number 1 did it better than Tim Allen ever could.
Number 2 got famous for her orgasms, where only her hand was visible, spreading and trembling.
Number 3 thought "the fat lady" might kill him sometimes
Number 4 was obsessed by his dish, which could not be placed on a table.

Which movie contains all 4?

boon23 said:
ok...now back to a riddle question:

I will describe 4 actors from differnet movies, but they are all together in the one movie I want to know.

Number 2 got famous for her orgasms, where only her hand was visible, spreading and trembling.

:-? :? :???:

I think I might have the first one...but wow. Just wow.

I must agree I made it a bit difficult so I could add in some more details later.

first hint:

Number 1 fits the time of the year.
Number 2 had a boyfriend with a snakeskin jacket.
Number 3 implanted a virus into a mothership.
Number 4 came from Australia.

oh yes!!!
you are right, Warbler!!!

your turn, dude. Get us back to the 30s again, when cigarettes were good and women had true class.

I know of an actor that did much much better than Tim Allen.

Name him and the movie I am refering to.

Warbler said:
I know of an actor that did much much better than Tim Allen.

Name him and the movie I am refering to.

Tom Hanks in Toy Story?

no,no this movie I refer to is much much older than any Tom Hanks movie.

Warbler said:
no,no this movie I refer to is much much older than any Tom Hanks movie.

Hmm...all I can think is that you're referring to a film which was remade with Tim Allen...

So my next guess is The Shaggy Dog?

no,no. I am am thinking of movie that had a character in it that Tim Allen played. But the actor in this movie played the part much better and probably better than and any actor played him before or since. Boon refered to a remake of this movie in his question about Jurassic Park. But neither the remake nor orginal starred Tim Allen.

One Last Hint: think of the season we're in.

he is looking for THE santa clause actor

has Tim Allen ever played any character that is in A Christmas Carol? No.
I'm begining to to think it will a Miracle if anyone get this.

Back
Top Bottom